Thursday, November 15, 2012

Live in Thanksgiving: 2012 Printables

This time of the year it is very natural to be turning our thoughts and hearts to the things we are grateful for.  Many of us are planning to spend time with our loved ones next week and celebrate Thanksgiving.  Last year I made it a goal to be more thankful and to help my children be more thankful.  You may remember the poster we did where my little ones, my husband and I wrote or drew the things we are thankful for. We are doing it again this year and you can find the new printables at the end of this post.
Recently I have been seeing all sorts of bloggers sharing great ways to be more thankful and celebrate the things we are thankful for.  Although most of these are already in progress, they are all self paced so you can go ahead and jump in now or start at the beginning.
Over at Eighteen25 they are doing a Thankful Book.  They are snapping pictures each day this month of things they are thankful for and making it a book.  They even are providing this adorable cover for the book.

One that I am personally working my way through at the moment is Crystal Wilkerson's 30 Days of Grattitude.  She provides a great quote and journaling prompt for each of the thirty days (and they are also adorably done in printables if you like).

The Crafting Chicks are inspiring us to let others know we appreciate them with their list of persons to address a daily thank you card to.  They are also offering (and have asked some amazing bloggers to offer) some beautiful, printable thank you cards.  You can see the full list at their site.
Tracie Reed is offering a 14 Days of Hardcore Gratitude.  She is helping us to recognize and be grateful for some of the blessings that come from some of the most difficult times in our lives. 

I hope that one of these will be a benefit to you and help you to be able to find the gratitude in your daily lives.  It is very true that grateful people are happy people.  If you would like to do your own family grattitude poster similar to this one:
I am offering the free printables for 2012.  The printables come in 16x20 size.  I hope you enjoy them and I hope you know how grateful I am to have you as readers.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails