Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Downloading whoas

Oh my, if you followed all of my updates on the Kitchy Kithchen add on post, you will know that getting your hands on it has been quite the task. It seems 4-shared wants to bar some of you from accessing it.....I have no idea why. I moved it to Media Share, but I hate the pop up ads that come with Media Share. So I spent the afternoon setting up a new download system and I like it and it seems to work.
For those of you that have not been able to grab parts of the full kit (the papers in particular) from 4-shared, I apologize. Stuff to Scrap has closed the thread and I cannot go in and edit the links anymore, so it is stuck with the 4-shared ones. So you have two options if 4-sahred is still being a bear to you. 1. Sign up for my newsletter before Saturday. I will send the links out there. 2. Just shoot me an email and I will get it to you.
I am so happy everyone is loving this kit. I would really love to see your layouts using it.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get it from 4shared today. What a gorgeous kit! Thank you so much - I wish you good luck in the contest! Thanks for the add-on too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails