Friday, February 3, 2012

Go Fish - a mini kit for you

I decided to try out the Designer Darling contest over at Stuff to Scrap. I love design contests. Three reasons: 1. They force me to design on a very strict schedule. 2. I am challenged to think outside my usual comfort zone of designing. 3. I learn so much!
For round 1 we were all given the same color palette and.....well, that was it. We are allowed to choose our own theme and even allowed to use CU items this round. As soon as I saw the palette, I thought of goldfish. So that is where my kit theme emerged from. I hope you enjoy it. The kit is linked to the Stuff to Scrap gallery where you can find the download link in the description. While you are there, check out the other mini kits and leave the designers some love.
*****By clicking on the image you will be taken to the Stuff to Scrap forum. I believe that you have to register to gain access (sorry), then you can grab the download from link in the description of my kit in the gallery. This is a rule of the contest that I can only provide the link there. Sorry for the long way around.******

3 comments:

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails