Monday, January 16, 2012

A blast from the Past

I have been seeing so many cute Valentine themed things all over the place. What are you up to for Valentine's? I know, I know, we still have a month, but I am juAdd Imagest looking for some fun ideas. Hubby and I never go out for actual Valentine's Day, way too many people for our taste, but we do try to do something fun each year. I just thought I would bring back the Valentine card printables I did a few years ago. I hope you all like them.
I will post the rest of the Valentine's I made between now and February.

Here are some gift ideas to go along with each card:
"I think you're sweet"
I did a box of sugar, but any candy will do as well
"I'm your biggest fan"
One of those little personal fans from the $ store, or if you want to be generous, give him tickets to a team he is a fan of.
"My love for you cannot be measured"
a measuring tape, a ruler, a measuring cup, etc
"I'm stuck on you"
I gave super glue, but any glue or tape will work.
"I think you are 'scent'sational"
I gave car air freshener, any air freshener, candles, their
favorite cologne or aftershave, even deodorant :)
"I think you're hot"
Hot tamales, matches, candles, if you have a fire place, one of those starter logs.
"You still sweep me off my feet"
I gave a little broom and dustpan for the vehicle.
"You light up my world."
Light key chain, flash light, light bulbs
"We are mint to be together"
Thin mints, junior mints, mints, mint gum

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails