Thursday, October 13, 2011

Totall Inspired Thursday - Fall Perfect

First, a thought/question. Would you all like to see some layout inspiration on Thursdays as well? I would still do a palette, because you know I love playing with color. But I thought maybe I could share some places to get inspiration for your layouts. Let me know.
Today's palette inspiration is from the great wreath I found on etsy. I have a thing for wreathes (as you will see in several more palettes). If I didn't hold myself back from making them, I would have more wreathes than there are holidays. Don't you just love this great fall wreathe? photo credit: Chic-Adee Shop

1 comment:

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails