Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just soYou know

You most likely will not be hearing from me for about a week. My laptop turned off by itself the other day and will not turn back on. We thought we had the solution but it appears it is far more serious (aka $$$) than we thought. Hubby is being kind enough to let me hijack his computer every once in a while, but all my templates and stuff for the blog posts are on the laptop. We are pretty sure we will be able to recover it all (prayers answered) but it will be some time. Do not worry, I am not returning to my old ways of blogging only every other month :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your laptop! Too bad you are not closer or my hubby could look at it for you! Hope everything is recoverable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails