Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Survived

I survived week 4......but my house, yard and kiddos are barely hanging on :) Ok, just kidding about the kiddos, but the yard and housework are definitely in need of some help. This designer survivor is tough.....lots of late hours trying to get it all done. I was genuinely surprised to see my name on the list of survivors for this week. If any of you took the time to go to the gallery and look at the other kits, you know there was some awesome stuff. We are now down to 11 designers. Next Friday the final five will be decided.
If you have not taken the time to go to the gallery and download the kit (both the Caramel Chiffon and the Rustic Glamour) you will want to before tomorrow evening (around 8 EST or so) as I will disable the links then. Some of the designers have already disabled theirs, so hopefully you were able to get their parts.

2 comments:

  1. You are one of my favorite designers!! I really hope you win the whole thing. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congats. I knew you would do good. The kit was so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails