Monday, May 24, 2010

A Printable for You

So, I am not the only one in my area having a little one. In fact, there must be something in the water here, because I cannot count on one hand the number of friends who are expecting this summer. With the number of babies coming, there are also a number of baby showers to be had. I helped a friend prepare the favors for one this weekend and this is what we made:
SO CUTE.
I had seen the button molds at Bake It Pretty like 8 months ago and bought one (only $2.25, but then of course I browsed their shop and spent a little more than that). They also have a tutorial on how to use their button mold {HERE}. Very helpful. They have some tags you can download, but I wanted to make my own. The tags say "Cute as a Button Baby Boy" on the front and on the back it says, "Ingredients: frogs and snails and puppy dog tails" on top and on the bottom it says, "Product of C***** and M***** INC." We had a lot of fun making them.
I decided I would share the tags with you. I made a girl set and a boy set. I left a blank space on the bottom so that you can add you personal, "Product of ****** and ***** INC" with the new mommy's and daddy's name. This is a PDF file, but you can open in is PSE and PS to add text. Just personalize it, print on cardstock, cut out and fold in half. Then, make your cute little buttons (or you can make some button shaped cookies, I have seen lots of cute ones and I made some using a shortbread recipe, here are a few ideas: Bakerella (these look so yummy) and Sugar and Meringue and Forty-six at Grace ). We bagged them in some treat bags and stapled the tags on top. Without further ado, here are the tags so you can make your own. Have fun! This is what the actual pages look like for printing. You get both the girl and boy tags in the download.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how those turned out and can't wait for M to see them at the shower on Saturday. Thank you so much for doing those and for always being my inspiration and remodel.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. This is such a neat idea. Your children are so gorgeous. Glad he's doing better and hope the surgery goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails