Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Winners!!!

First, I want to show you one of my little projects this week. This only took me about an hour to make and I already love it. It is a trash bag for your car. It just Velcros around the headrest. I followed the tutorial from Ashley over at Make It and Love It {HERE}. She did not put the plastic bags in hers, but I already had them (they are actually the little baggies you buy at the pet store to pick up after your puppy on a walk. I have two rolls left over from when I fostered a dog for a little while). This little baggies fit perfectly, and then I can just take them out and replace them when full. I may have to change which headrest it is on since it is so close to the little one, but so far there has not been a problem.
Before I get to the winners, here are a few pics of my nieces and little one in their tutus. We had fun taking these pics and they turned out sooooooo cute!
Now for the winners.
The scrapbook kits go to: Kendolyn and Monica
The Tutu goes to: Stephanie A.
The hairbows go to: Wendy L.
And at the last moment I added this apron into the prizes and it goes to: Angie D.
Congratulations ladies. And again, thank you for your donation to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Cute. The bags turned out perfectly. And wow, those little girls in their tutus are just adorable. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I get a refund, since I already own all of your kits????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails