Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time to Give Something Away

Do you want to win this adorable little onsie? You know you do. It is size 3-6 months and ohhh so cute. So how do you win it? Take a look at the next picture.
This is one of the frames from my upcoming 4th of July kit. I photographed and extracted the stars to use them for this kit. What are the stars???????? I want to hear your guesses. There are two ways to enter the drawing for the onsie:

1. Leave me a comment with your guess for what you think the stars are.
2. Pass the info about the contest on to others by posting a little about it on your blog and you can have another entry. Be sure to leave me a link :)

I will do the drawing for the onsie on Monday, June 15th when I hope to unveil the entire 4th of July kit for you all. And no worries, you do not have to have the right answer to win :)

Hint: you can find these 'little' stars in most Walmarts :)
Here is the second part of the CMW Blue kit for your downloading pleasure today. Enjoy. I need to get to work on the alpha for you all.
LINK EXPIRED

11 comments:

  1. This is such a great blue! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they the stars from the baby stacking tower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing they are the gerber type beginner foods crisps snacks. Just a guess anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Jun [LA 04:05am, NY 06:05am, UK 11:05am, OZ 09:05pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. are they pasta that you colored red white and blue?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great blue elements. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they are sprinkles for cakes and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the kit. Awesome blue, girl! Are the stars eyelets?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they are candy sprinkles. thanks for the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails