Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally, it is here!!

I have been spending all day putting together the previews. They take quite a bit of time to put together, but I am always appreciative when a designer gives me a nice preview, so I do it for you all. This preview is not even half of all the stuff you are going to be getting with the new installments of Color My World, The Rich Colors. Isn't it pretty?! I just love seeing all the colors together. And I am giving all this (and more) to your for FREE. I must be a pretty cool person :) JK. This is only the first mini kit. There are two mini kits and then an alpha, of course.
Erika asked in a comment if I would pretty-please do gold as part of CMW. At first I thought no, but since she said it is for Young Women's (this is the organization for 12-18 year girls in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) she hooked me. Since my mama is a Young Women's leader and I know she would appreciate having this color for their values. They have 8 values, each represented by a different color: faith (white), divine nature (blue), knowledge(green), individual worth (red), choice and accountability (orange), good works (yellow), integrity(purple) and now, virtue (gold). CMW already covered most of the colors, Erika just wanted gold. So, since she asked, I did some gold elements. I will admit making them was a little harder, just because I wanted to give them a realistic look. I will be giving those away in the future, so keep an eye our for them.
Now for your first mini-kit freebie in the Color My World: The Rich Colors collection. You get blue. Be sure to open it up and look at them. Because it is so monochromatic, the preview does not do justice for the individual parts. As always, enjoy.
LINK EXPIRED

12 comments:

  1. I love what you do! I'm continually amazed at how great all of your kits look.

    PS: now that I've had my baby, I just know I'm getting called into YW, especially since they've changed it all since I've been in there! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. Thank you so much. Teresa
    tjbntb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for doing this. I also appreciate the gold for YW - I didn't realize how hard it would be to find gold stuff until I needed it for virtue.

    I know you could use your time in other ways. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a lovely idea and kits! Thank you! These will be so enjoyable to scrap with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's finally here and I'm so excited too. First off, thanks for the 1st mini kit. Second, I too love the previews and colors. The brights just look so happy, know what I mean? Oh, are you going to include the flowers that's on the logo of the kit in the set? That would be awesome. Okay, that's all I have to say for now, LOL. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 12:13am, NY 02:13am, UK 07:13am, OZ 05:13pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so very much for the newest things. now that hubby is out of work i will really appericate the freebies so i can keep scrapping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for your hard work on this!!!! I am looking forward to all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Thank you! Everything's beautfiul, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL kit!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails