Sunday, January 25, 2009

Poppop's Farm

I love this kit. I had so much fun making it and I have loved using it to scrap some of my own pictures. I love the bright colors and of course the animals are so much fun.



Just click on the images above to be taken to the full kits at Digi Scrap Shop. I hope you all love this kit as much as I do. Below is the papers for the mini kit. I don't think this is really a mini kit because you are getting a ton of stuff in it. We will call it a mega mini kit :) There are two download links below the preview so be sure to get both sets.
Link Expired

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 26 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW, I think your blog looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour Piccolina,
    Merci beaucoup pour ces magnifiques papiers ! Bravo !
    C from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the papers, they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these papers are absolutely awesome - thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice bright colors. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this cool mega mini kit!
    Karen from Moscow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poppop's Farm is sooo cute! I love the blanket stitch frames!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails