Sunday, January 4, 2009

I made some Blinkies

So I have taken my designs a little bit further and created a few blinkies for my blog. Look right -- >
If you would like to post them on your blog, just click on them and it will take you to a post with the code it in. If you do snag it, leave me a comment so that I can come admire my blinkie on your blog :)
Thank you to Jeanette at Easy Custom Blogs for her tutorials that made all this wonderful fun possible. You can click on her blinkie at the right to be taken to her sight. Enjoy.
I will be back tomorrow with another freebie for you all.

1 comment:

  1. -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    :¦:.•:*¨CONGRATULATIONS! ¨*:•.:¦:

    YOU DID IT! Your new blinkies are incredible! I'm so excited for you. Thanks very much for taking the time to visit my blog, and for commenting! WOW! Also, thanks for the mention in your blog...that was very sweet of you!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails