Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here are the Elements

Here are the elements for the Polka Dot Christmas Mini Kit. Hopefully you all with enjoy them.Download Link Expired
Also, don't forget to visit the store to get the entire kit. You can visit the store by clicking on the preview of the the brads from the large kit. Also, if any of you have any color schemes or themes you would like to see put into a kit, please let me know. Any kit ideas that come from blog readers will be made into totally freebie kits.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, thanks I like this. I will rack my brain and look at some pics to see if I can come up with any good kit ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots. one of my blog friends has a cute quote that says, Friends are the dots in my polka!

    Thanks for the awesome kit!

    I'd like to invite you to visit my blog when you have some time, it's new and I'm pretty jazzed about it!

    Thanks again for the freebie!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    -:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 04 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the elements...I just love the colors of this kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kit is great. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails