Saturday, January 24, 2009

Face Lift

I decided to change my blog style a little in honor of Valentine's Day. The Cutest Blog on the Blog has some awesome background and styles and they are so much fun to try out. Maybe someday I will get ambitious and make my own background, but right now I am very happy to use theirs. Plus if I got to playing around with making my own backgrounds that would take away my precious designing time and I know you all do not want that. I hope you all like the face lift to the blog. I am constantly wanting to change things. I have been studying my living room for the last several days trying to figure out how I can rearrange things (a little difficult because of the DH's surround sound system). Maybe it is a little spring fever.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking some of you valuable time to leave a comment. They truly motivate me to keep creating.

You Might Like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails